At Goodwin Community Health we have several providers that are accepting new patients for Primary Care Services. We have both male and female MD’s as well as Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants so that there is a provider that fits each individual’s needs. Some of our providers also offer additional services such as prenatal and pediatric care. We treat everyone with the dignity and respect they deserve from infancy through geriatric care.
Each medical provider has a team of health care professionals including medical assistants, a nurse and a social worker that provide care coordination around your physical and emotional health and well-being. We provide comprehensive, integrated and personalized primary health care and services in a confidential, understanding environment.
Primary care services include:
- Well-child check-ups & developmental screening
- Sick visits
- Chronic disease management
- Social support services & referrals
- Nutrition counseling & education
- Women’s Health
- Baby Steps Program: offers support for new parents from a Development Specialist
- Access to an onsite behavioral health provider for mental health concerns
- Medication Assistance Program (more info below)
- Assistance with enrolling in a health insurance plan
- Sliding scale fee is available for eligible patients
- Wellness Groups
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening for eligible women
- Substance Misuse Disorder Treatment: Medication-assisted recovery, and our Intensive Outpatient Program
Medication Assistance Program (MAP)
We offer a medication assistance program to current and active Goodwin Community Health patients who cannot afford their medications.
Note: Our medication assistance program is based on income guidelines per the drug companies. For information pertaining to these income guidelines, please contact Donna Bernier at the number listed above.
Become a Patient
Visit our Patient Information page to learn more about establishing care with us. The process is simple, and we can help you along the way. Need help getting medical insurance? Our Certified Application Counselors can help you get covered!