The Dental Center at Goodwin Community Health
About the Goodwin Dental Center
Goodwin Dental Center offers integrated, comprehensive dental services to both children and adults. Payment is expected at time of service. The Dental Center accepts private insurance, Medicaid (both NH & ME) and a sliding scale fee is available to those without insurance. You do not have to be a primary care patient at Goodwin to establish care at the Dental Center. More information on becoming a patient that The Dental Center is below.
Please Note: We encourage all patients to arrive early. Patients who arrive 10 or more minutes late for their appointments are subject to being re-scheduled.
Dental Center Standby Hours:
Dental standby hours for Goodwin Community Health are from 8:00-11:00 AM Monday through Friday.
A patient hoping to utilize our standby schedule should have a dental emergency such as a toothache or broken tooth. While we do our best to fit everyone in, standbys are taken on a first come, first serve basis during our regular schedule. As a result, there is no guarantee that every patient will be seen. During a standby visit, an X-Ray and limited exam will be completed and a condition will be diagnosed. Any necessary treatment will be scheduled as soon as possible for a future appointment. Patients coming into the office for a standby visit should bring their insurance card or proof of income in the form of either last year’s tax filings or four consecutive pay stubs.
Contact our Dental Department:
Call us at 603-841-2025
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Services We Offer:
- Comprehensive examination
- Periodontal examination
- Evaluation of hard and soft tissues – extra and intraoral
- Caries risk assessment
- Fluoride treatment
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Antimicrobial therapy
- Stainless steel crowns
- Crown & Bridge
- Sedative fillings
- Partial dentures
- Denture relines
- Denture repairs
- Implant crown
- Simple Root Canal Therapy
- Simple extractions
- Surgical extractions (limited)
- Excision of lesions
- Limited oral examination
- Palliative treatment for pain
Want to Become a Patient at The Dental Center?
If you are looking to establish as new patient, please complete the new patient form. Prospective patients will also need to bring their insurance information or proof of income which can either be four consecutive pay stubs or last year’s taxes.
Registration cannot be completed over the phone, and must be done in person with one of our staff members. A patient’s first appointment will be a New Patient Exam consisting of x-rays and a comprehensive exam. The New Patient exam is a prepaid appointment and the cost will be based on your insurance or placement on the sliding fee scale following registration. A New Patient Exam will take about an hour and will allow us to evaluate the health of your mouth and determine what treatment is needed. A cleaning will not take place during this appointment. If you have had x-rays done in a different office during the last five years, you can print a Release of Records from our website and have your previous office transfer them to us. Our email address is email@example.com. If your x-rays are of diagnostic quality, they may be used for the New Patient Exam instead of a full mouth series.
- Fill out the New Patient Packet and the Dental Health History Form
- Please arrange to have your previous dental records and x-rays sent to our practice.
- Bring your insurance card to your visit OR current income verification if you are uninsured. Acceptable forms of income verification are:
- 4 weekly or 2 biweekly current and consecutive paystubs
- SS, SSDI, food stamp or retirement benefit letter
- Child support/ court papers
- Last year’s tax return (form 1040)
- IF UNINSURED: financial determination will be set and patient will be placed on the sliding fee scale.
- Uninsured adult patients will be expected to pre-pay their first visit; cost will vary depending on type of dental service.
- The first visit will consist of a Comprehensive exam and a full set of radiographs (x-rays).
- All future visits will be charged at your eligibility determination