About the Goodwin Dental Center
Goodwin Dental Center offers integrated, comprehensive dental services to both children and adults. Payment is expected at time of service. The Dental Center accepts private insurance, Medicaid (both NH & ME) and a sliding scale fee is available to those without insurance. You do not have to be a primary care patient at Goodwin to establish care at the Dental Center. More information on becoming a patient that The Dental Center is below.
Please Note: We encourage all patients to arrive early. Patients who arrive 10 or more minutes late for their appointments are subject to being re-scheduled.
Contact our Dental Department:
Call us at 603-841-2025
Email us at email@example.com
Dental Services We Offer:
We offer many services in our Dental Center. Take a look at our Dental Center Brochure to learn more about how our dental team can help you.
- Comprehensive examination
- Periodontal examination
- Evaluation of hard and soft tissues – extra and intraoral
- Caries risk assessment
- Fluoride treatment
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Antimicrobial therapy
- Stainless steel crowns
- Crown & Bridge
- Sedative fillings
- Partial dentures
- Denture relines
- Denture repairs
- Implant crown
- Simple Root Canal Therapy
- Simple extractions
- Surgical extractions (limited)
- Excision of lesions
- Limited oral examination
- Palliative treatment for pain
While we may not be able to meet at our health center, we are making dental care accessible from home with TeleHealth services. Telehealth remote healthcare allows patients to connect with their dental or medical team from anywhere.
Before your Telehealth Dental Appointment:
If possible, please download, print and sign the Teledental Patient Consent Form and email it to us using this link, or mail or bring it to: The Goodwin Dental Center, 311 Route 108 in Somersworth, NH 03878
Want to Become a Patient at The Dental Center?
The Goodwin Dental Center is currently accepting new pediatric patients, up to age 17. (We are not currently accepting new adult patients.) Goodwin’s caring dentists, hygienists and the rest of our dental team are here for your child. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer discounts (sliding fee) based on your income to make it affordable.
If you are looking to establish as new patient, please complete the New Patient Packet found below. People looking to become a dental patient will also need to bring their insurance information or proof of income which can either be four consecutive pay stubs or last year’s taxes. Registration cannot be completed over the phone, and must be done in person with one of our staff members. A patient’s first appointment will take about 1 hour. The New Patient exam is a prepaid appointment and the cost will be based on your insurance or placement on the sliding fee scale following registration. If you have had x-rays done in a different office during the last five years, you can print a Release of Records and have your previous office transfer them to us.
- Fill out the New Patient Packet
- Please arrange to have your previous dental records and x-rays sent to our practice.
- Bring your insurance card to your visit OR current income verification if you are uninsured. Acceptable forms of income verification are:
- 4 weekly or 2 biweekly current and consecutive paystubs
- SS, SSDI, food stamp or retirement benefit letter
- Child support/ court papers
- Last year’s tax return (form 1040)
- IF UNINSURED: financial determination will be set and patient will be placed on the sliding fee scale.
- Uninsured adult patients will be expected to pre-pay their first visit; cost will vary depending on type of dental service.
- The first visit will consist of a Comprehensive exam and a full set of radiographs (x-rays).
- All future visits will be charged at your eligibility determination
For Children (18 and under):
- Legal guardian must complete the New Patient Packet
- Legal guardian must bring children’s insurance card OR the guardian’s current income verification if child is uninsured (same examples as under adults)