About the Goodwin Dental Center
Goodwin Dental Center offers integrated, comprehensive dental services to both children and adults. Payment is expected at time of service. The Dental Center accepts private insurance, Medicaid (both NH & ME) and a sliding scale fee is available to those without insurance.
Please Note: We encourage all patients to arrive early. Patients who arrive 10 or more minutes late for their appointments are subject to being re-scheduled.
Contact our Dental Department:
Call us at 603-841-2025
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Services We Offer:
We offer many services in our Dental Center. Take a look at our Dental Center Brochure to learn more about how our dental team can help you.
- Comprehensive examination
- Periodontal examination
- Evaluation of hard and soft tissues – extra and intraoral
- Caries risk assessment
- Fluoride treatment
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Antimicrobial therapy
- Stainless steel crowns
- Crown & Bridge
- Sedative fillings
- Partial dentures
- Denture relines
- Denture repairs
- Implant crown
- Simple Root Canal Therapy
- Simple extractions
- Surgical extractions (limited)
- Excision of lesions
Emergency Services (You must be an established health center or established dental center patient to access the emergency standby.)
- Limited oral examination
- Palliative treatment for pain
The Dental Center at Goodwin is making dental care accessible from home with TeleHealth services. Telehealth remote healthcare allows patients to connect with their dental or medical team from anywhere.
Before your Telehealth Dental Appointment:
If possible, please download, print and sign the Teledental Patient Consent Form and email it to us using this link, or mail or bring it to: The Goodwin Dental Center, 311 Route 108 in Somersworth, NH 03878
Want to Become a Patient at The Dental Center?
Who can become a dental patient?
- We are currently only accepting new pediatric dental patients. We are not currently accepting new adult dental patients.
What about finances and insurance?
How to become a patient at the Goodwin Dental Center
- Legal guardian must complete the New Patient Packet
- Legal guardian must bring children’s insurance card OR the guardian’s current income verification if child is uninsured. Acceptable forms of income verification are:
- 4 weekly or 2 biweekly current and consecutive paystubs
- SS, SSDI, food stamp or retirement benefit letter
- Child support/ court papers
- Last year’s tax return (form 1040)
- IF UNINSURED: financial determination will be set and patient will be placed on the sliding fee scale.
- Uninsured adult patients will be expected to pre-pay their first visit; cost will vary depending on type of dental service.
- The first visit will consist of a Comprehensive exam and a full set of radiographs (x-rays).
- All future visits will be charged at your eligibility determination
Registration cannot be completed over the phone, and must be done in person with one of our staff members.
A patient’s first appointment will take about 1 hour.
The New Patient exam is a prepaid appointment and the cost will be based on your insurance or placement on the sliding fee scale following registration.
If you have had x-rays done in a different office during the last five years, you can print a Release of Records and have your previous office transfer them to us.