This page has information for existing patients, as well as people joining us.
Interested in becoming a patient at Goodwin?
It’s easy and you’re in the right place. Just fill out the New Patient Packet below!
Already a member of the Goodwin family?
This page will outline essential information to keep you connected to your health care team.
For New Patients
After you complete the new patient packet, someone from Goodwin will contact you to discuss helping you access the care you need with the right provider. During this visit, you will have the opportunity to ask your provider any questions and go over any concerns you may have.
Helpful new patient hints:
- At your first visit, please plan on bringing all prescription bottles with you.
- Don’t forget to bring your insurance card or proof of income(4 weeks of pay stubs or income tax form 1040)
- Read our Patient Handbook before your first visit
- Read about Our Providers.
- Once you are a patient you are given a PIN to use on our Patient Portal
- If you are currently uninsured, you can also schedule a FREE meeting with one of our Insurance Enrollment Specialists. You may be be surprised at the programs and discounts you are eligible for
Additional Patient Forms and Resources:
(Click image to enlarge)
Goodwin Community Health Center receives health and human services funding and are Federally deemed with respect to certain health care claims, including malpractice claims for its self and its covered individuals.