This page has information for existing patients, as well as people joining us.
Interested in becoming a patient at Goodwin?
It’s easy and you’re in the right place. Just fill out the New Patient Registration Form below!
Already a member of the Goodwin family?
This page will outline essential information to keep you connected to your health care team.
Become a patient
Due to technical issues, if you used our website to become a new patient between 1/20/2019-1/27/2019 we are unable to access your submitted request. Please contact the office by calling 603-749-2346 or email at email@example.com. One of our staff members will get you set up in our system immediately and get you a new patient appointment scheduled.
**Please be advised that as of October 2019 our Dental Center is NOT accepting new patients. Please check back at a later date as this is temporary and subject to change**
To become a patient with us, you need to fill out our New Patient Registration Forms, and send them to pour Medical Center. There are a few ways to send your completed forms in:
- Email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or drop off the forms at 311 Route 108, Somersworth NH 03878
- Fax the forms to 603-749-2748
If you have been seen by other providers, it is important that we have access to those records. Please fill out the Medical Release form below. 1 for each Practice you have received care at.
Once registration has been received, someone will reach out to you within 5 days of receipt to scheduled your first appointment.
After you complete the new patient registration form, someone from Goodwin will contact you to discuss helping you access the care you need with the right provider. During this visit, you will have the opportunity to ask your provider any questions and go over any concerns you may have.
Helpful new patient hints:
- At your first visit, please plan on bringing all prescription bottles with you.
- Don’t forget to bring your insurance card or proof of income(4 weeks of pay stubs or income tax form 1040)
- Read our Patient Handbook before your first visit
- Read about Our Providers.
- Once you are a patient you are given a PIN to use on our Patient Portal
- If you are currently uninsured, you can also schedule a FREE meeting with one of our Insurance Enrollment Specialists. You may be be surprised at the programs and discounts you are eligible for! To contact our enrollment team, email Enroll@GoodwinCH.org or call 603-749-2346 x2556.
Additional Patient Forms and Resources:
(Click image to enlarge)
Goodwin Community Health Center receives health and human services funding and are Federally deemed with respect to certain health care claims, including malpractice claims for its self and its covered individuals.
It is the policy of Greater Seacoast Community Health to treat all employees, patients and other service users equitably and not to discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability.