Health and dental care can be hard to get to if you are experiencing homelessness, don’t have stable housing, or don’t have money. We offer easy-to-access health care at several places in the Seacoast through our Families First Health and Support Center mobile health van. We bring medical, dental, counseling and social work services to convenient places like shelters, soup kitchens and public housing. To find out when the clinics will be near you, call 1-888-922-0005 or click the Clinic Schedule button below.
WHO CAN COME TO THESE CLINICS?
Mobile health care is open for people in situations such as:
- Living in a shelter, rooming house or winter rental
- Couch surfing (staying with family or friends)
- Camping, living outdoors, living in a car
- Doing seasonal work
- Living at Margeson Apartments in Portsmouth
- Using the St. Vincent DePaul Community Assistance Center in Exeter
EASY TO USE, EASY TO AFFORD
No appointments needed. Simply check out our schedule and come on by!
If you have insurance, we’ll take it:
- Medicaid (NH and Maine)
- Most other insurance plans
If you are uninsured, no problem!
- We’ll help you get insurance if possible.
- If not, services are charged based on your ability to pay.
Because this service is part of Families First Health Center, all patients get:
- 24/7 access to a nurse on call for medical advice
- continuous care through a single electronic health record
- access to many other health and family services at Families First
WHAT YOU CAN GET
- Preventive health screenings
- Sick visits
- Chronic disease management
- Access to dental care
- Access to medications
- Substance misuse and mental health counseling
- Family support
- Access to specialty care
- Labs and diagnostic testing
- Help applying for housing, food stamps, WIC, TANF, disability benefits, Medicare, Medicaid, other health insurance, veterans benefits and more
Occasionally, there are schedule changes. If possible,please call 1-888-922-0005 to check schedule.