About Lilac City Pediatrics:
Opened by Dr. Walter Hoerman in 1996, Lilac City Pediatrics has been a staple in the Rochester community for years. The dedicated staff have been providing outstanding service to families, helping them grow and stay healthy and happy. We look forward to making more health services available and accessible to more people in our community. Join us in welcoming Lilac City Pediatrics to our team! In August of 2018, Lilac City Pediatrics joined the Greater Seacoast Community Health family.
Contact and Hours
180 Farmington Rd
Rochester, New Hampshire 03867
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Lilac City Pediatrics Behavioral Health Program
We are excited to offer behavioral health services for children and families through our new integration program. If your child or family needs support, we can help.
Our Behavioral Health services may help with:
- Increasing family communication and appreciation
- Symptom management (Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, Bipolar, Eating disorder, suicidal thoughts/behaviors and more)
- Assisting with aligning school services (IEP, 504 plans)
- Supporting behavioral management at school and home
- Adjusting and coping with divorce, addiction, new family transitions, grief and more
- Connecting with community services and resources for continuity of care
- Mental health and safety assessments and postpartum support