6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
The program is experiential which means you learn by doing – and it’s fun. Through a combination of hands-on activities and guided discussions, you will develop knowledge and skills that support you as a parent and role model. By reflecting on your own childhood, you will be able to choose what kind of parent you want to be and create your own style of parenting – one that reflects your personal vision and values.
Location: online, using the free ZOOM app (Internet and a private space in your home are required)
Duration: 12 Weeks
Cost: Free, and you will receive a $25 supermarket gift card. (Having a meal together is part of this program!)
To Sign Up: email Patrice at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Deadline: Friday, 4/17/20 **Space is limited so sign up now to reserve your spot!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In a supportive setting, we will help you you create a stronger family foundation for yourself and your children.
- Gain confidence, identify strengths, and become more optimistic in your parenting
- Learn tools to effectively model positive parenting behaviors at home
- Learn to tackle everyday stressors and challenging situations
- Reflect on your own family history, and identify unhealthy practices you may have experienced as a child
- Become more intentional as a parent and less reactive with your children
- Build community and increase your support network.
- Learn about local resources available to you.