We offer a confidential and safe setting to talk about sexual health concerns
Both men and women of reproductive age can access the following sexual health services:
- Pregnancy Testing
- HIV Testing
- Family Planning Counseling
- Reproductive Health Exams
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control
- Testing and Treatment/Referrals for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI’s)
The Teen Clinic is every Tuesday from 3-5pm. We offer health care in a positive nurturing, confidential setting. Our staff understand teen issues and will assist teens with healthy safe choices, school and sports physicals, employment physicals, birth control education, preventing pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, testing, counseling, guidance, and helpful resources.
You can make an appointment by calling 603-749-2346. If you do not have an appointment, walk-ins are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Feel free to bring a friend!
New Hampshire Family Planning Medical Assistance Program
The purpose of this program is to improve the well being of children and families by reducing unintended pregnancies. This program is for eligible men and women who are not eligible for NH Medicaid, either because they have no children, they are pregnant or they do not meet the income limits. If eligible, our staff will help with the application process.
If eligible, certification is effective immediately and will provide coverage for up to one year. Covered services include:
- Office visits to receive family planning services, including an initial, annual or follow-up visit
- Birth Control/contraceptives
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually Transmitted diseases (STD) testing and treatment
- HIV testing as part of the initial visit
- Tubal ligation and vasectomy
- Vaccinations to prevent cervical cancer
- Patient education and counseling
For questions call Jess Garlough at (603) 749-2346 ext. 551