Walk in Hours for Primary Care: Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:30pm and Saturdays 8:00-11:00am (first come-first served)
At Goodwin Community Health we have several providers that are accepting new patients for Primary Care Services. We have both male and female MD’s as well as Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants so that there is a provider that fits each individual’s needs. Some of our providers also offer additional services such as prenatal and pediatric care. We treat everyone with the dignity and respect they deserve from infancy through geriatric care.
Each medical provider has a team of health care professionals including medical assistants, a nurse and a social worker that provide care coordination around your physical and emotional health and well-being. We provide comprehensive, integrated and personalized primary health care and services in a confidential, understanding environment.
Primary care services include:
- Well-child check-ups & developmental screening
- Sick visits
- Chronic disease management
- Social support services & referrals
- Nutrition counseling & education
- Women’s Health
- Baby Steps Program: offers support for new parents from a Development Specialist
- Access to an onsite behavioral health provider for mental health concerns
- Onsite lab, Nordx
- Medication Assistance Program (more info below)
- Assistance with enrolling in a health insurance plan
- Sliding scale fee is available for eligible patients
- Wellness Groups
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening for eligible women
Medication Assistance Program (MAP)
We offer a medication assistance programs to current and active Goodwin Community Health patients who cannot afford their medications.
Note: Our medication assistance program are based on income guidelines per the drug companies. If you are in need of information pertaining to these income guidelines, please contact Donna Bernier at the number listed above.