The Dental Center at Goodwin Community Health
Dental Center Stand-By is for both patients and non-patients in need of emergency dental care. Stand-by hours are 8:00am-11:00am Monday-Friday and spots are first come first serve.
Phone Number for Dental Center: 603-841-2025
Monday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(Mondays and Thursdays 5:00pm-7:00pm are hygiene appointments only)
Goodwin Dental Center offers integrated, comprehensive dental services to both children and adults. Payment is expected at time of service. The Dental Center accepts private insurance, Medicaid (both NH & ME) and a sliding scale fee is available to those without insurance. You do not have to be a primary care patient at Goodwin to establish care at the Dental Center. More information on becoming a patient that The Dental Center is below.
- Comprehensive examination
- Periodontal examination
- Evaluation of hard and soft tissues – extra and intraoral
- Caries risk assessment
- Fluoride treatment
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Antimicrobial therapy
- Stainless steel crowns
- Crown & Bridge
- Sedative fillings
- Partial dentures
- Denture relines
- Denture repairs
- Implant crown
- Simple Root Canal Therapy
- Simple extractions
- Surgical extractions (limited)
- Excision of lesions
- Limited oral examination
- Palliative treatment for pain
Want to Become a Patient at The Dental Center?
- Fill out the New Patient Packet and the Dental Health History Form
- Please arrange to have your previous dental records and x-rays sent to our practice.
- Bring your insurance card to your visit OR current income verification if you are uninsured. Acceptable forms of income verification are:
- 4 weekly or 2 biweekly current and consecutive paystubs
- SS, SSDI, food stamp or retirement benefit letter
- Child support/ court papers
- Last year’s tax return (form 1040)
- IF UNINSURED: financial determination will be set and patient will be placed on the sliding fee scale.
- Uninsured adult patients will be expected to pre-pay their first visit; cost will vary depending on type of dental service.
- The first visit will consist of a Comprehensive exam and a full set of radiographs (x-rays).
- All future visits will be charged at your eligibility determination