The Dental Center at Goodwin Community Health
Open Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm & Thursdays until 7:00pm
(Thursdays 5:00pm-7:00pm are hygiene appointments only)
Dental Center Stand-By is for both patients and non-patients in need of emergency dental care. Stand-by hours are 8:00am-11:00am Monday-Friday and spots are first come first serve.
Phone Number for Dental Center: 603-841-2025
Goodwin Dental Center offers integrated, comprehensive dental services to both children and adults. Payment is expected at time of service. The Dental Center accepts private insurance, Medicaid (both NH & ME) and a sliding scale fee is available to those without insurance. You do not have to be a primary care patient at Goodwin to establish care at the Dental Center. More information on becoming a patient that The Dental Center is below.
- Comprehensive examination
- Periodontal examination
- Evaluation of hard and soft tissues – extra and intraoral
- Caries risk assessment
- Fluoride treatment
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Antimicrobial therapy
- Stainless steel crowns
- Crown & Bridge
- Sedative fillings
- Partial dentures
- Denture relines
- Denture repairs
- Implant crown
- Simple Root Canal Therapy
- Simple extractions
- Surgical extractions (limited)
- Excision of lesions
- Limited oral examination
- Palliative treatment for pain
Want to Become a Patient at The Dental Center?
- Fill out the New Patient Packet and the Dental Health History Form
- Please arrange to have your previous dental records and x-rays sent to our practice.
- Bring your insurance card to your visit OR current income verification if you are uninsured. Acceptable forms of income verification are:
- 4 weekly or 2 biweekly current and consecutive paystubs
- SS, SSDI, food stamp or retirement benefit letter
- Child support/ court papers
- Last year’s tax return (form 1040)
- IF UNINSURED: financial determination will be set and patient will be placed on the sliding fee scale.
- Uninsured adult patients will be expected to pre-pay their first visit; cost will vary depending on type of dental service.
- The first visit will consist of a Comprehensive exam and a full set of radiographs (x-rays).
- All future visits will be charged at your eligibility determination