Somersworth, NH, November 22, 2011 – Goodwin Community Health announces the addition of two new doctors and three new members to its Board of Directors.
• Kevin Zent, MD came to Goodwin Community Health in August of 2011 after spending five years in Family Practice with OB at Greenfield Family Practice in Greenfield, Ohio. Here he also delivered 25 – 30 babies a year at Fayette County Memorial Hospital in Ohio. Doctor Zent earned his MD in 2003 at University of Louisville School of Medicine in Louisville, Kentucky and completed the Christ Hospital/University of Cincinnati Family Medicine Residency Training Program in 2006. He also holds a B.S. in History from Asbury College.
• Steven Molnar-Gabor, MD joined Goodwin Community Health in July of 2011. He was born in Hungary and received his MD in 1975. Doctor Molnar-Gabor’s work in Urgent Care, Obstetrics and Gynecology has lead him to practice and volunteer in unique parts of the world including Indian Health Services in Arizona; St Jude Hospital in St. Lucia, West Indies, Tajura City Hospital, Libya, Africa; Szentes General Hospital, Hungary and most recently at the DFD Russell Medical Center.
New Board Members:
• Robert F Kraunz, MD, FACC received his medical degree from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. He has served as an officer in the Navy Medical Corps and has held several prestigious posts in the field of Cardiology including Chief of Cardiology at Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Maine and private practice positions of Cardiology in San Diego and Santa Rosa, California. In 1987 Doctor Kraunz established Strafford Cardiology–a private practice of Cardiology in the seacoast area– and he was associated with Frisbie Memorial Hospital and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. He fully retired from practice in August 2011. He is married with three grown children.
• Timothy P. Beaupre, Esq. is an Associate Attorney at Shaheen & Gordon, P.A. His expertise is in the areas of workers’ compensation and social security disability. He practices law in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. He is from Somersworth, NH and a graduate of Boston College and Suffolk University Law School.
• Kelly LaRue received her BFA at Massachusetts College of Art in Boston. Kelly owns her own design consultancy under the name of Studio KL www.studiokl.com. Kelly enjoys helping to support and give back to our community here in Stafford County not only thru inspiring architecture and interior environments but also through community services that support local families and make this community better. After having been a patient of Goodwin community health for over 3 years, she joined the Board of Directors because of her appreciation of the affordability and quality of care the health center offers.
About Goodwin Community Health
Goodwin Community Health is the only 501(c)(3) Community Health Center serving the Greater Strafford County area of New Hampshire and Maine. We make it affordable for local people to access the wellness services and quality primary care that lead to good Physical, Dental and Mental Health. Goodwin Community Health operates on the same principles Mrs. Avis Goodwin started the organization on 42 years ago – everyone deserves access to quality health care, at an affordable price. For more information connect with us on Facebook, at www.GoodwinCH.org or visit the new Goodwin Community Health Center in Somersworth, New Hampshire.