Join us in learning how nutrition, exercise, and emotional well-being can help you improve your overall health!
If you are 18 years or older, have a chronic disease like diabetes, obesity, COPD, a mental health condition, or are struggling with substance misuse and are motivated to make changes in your life, this group may be right for you!
The next group session will be starting in the fall — more details to come, so stay tuned.
During Our Winter 2016 Session, FIVE members totaled for 59 lbs. loss, THREE got new jobs and THREE reported significant improvements in managing anxiety and depression. You can have results like this too!
Here are some recent comments from participants:
- “Great group-very impressed with Chris (Pond), Marissa (Labbe), and the peer leaders!”
- “Great, great class! Especially Marissa!”
- “The group was a very positive experience, thank you for offering it.”
- “Nice to have others to talk to, enjoyed it thoroughly!”
- “I felt honored to lead this incredible group of people! Thank you so much for the opportunity, it has been life changing!”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed this group.”
Goodwin Community Health introduces our free Empowering Whole Health program featuring:
- Whole Health Action Management (WHAM) Training Sessions: To help you understand the process of person-centered planning to create the whole health goal you want to achieve. The training teaches you how to do weekly action plans, create a daily/weekly personal log, and the importance of the one-to-one peer support and weekly support group.
- Weekly peer-facilitated group support sessions: To connect with others in achieving your fitness goals. Groups are facilitated by peer leaders trained through the Whole Health Action Management program.
- For questions, contact Megan Atkins at (603) 994-6356
- This group is open to the public however, priority enrollment is for patients of Goodwin Community Health