Thank you for your interest in employment
with Goodwin Community Health!
Join our well-established, comprehensive Federally Qualified Community Health Center in the Seacoast area of New Hampshire. We are a leader in the health care community recognized for our high quality care and support services. Our current open positions are below.
Goodwin was recently awarded the highest HRSA grant funded award amongst Community Health Centers in NH. The awards were granted for:
- EHR Reporters – health centers that report clinical measures on the full universe of patients using Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Clinical Quality Improvers – health centers that have demonstrated improvements in one or more clinical measures
- Health Center Quality Leaders – health centers that have the highest clinical performance compared to their health center peers using risk adjusted quartile rankings
- Access Enhancers – health centers that increased the total number of patients served and the number of patients receiving comprehensive services between 2013 and 2014
- High Value Health Centers – health centers that improved cost efficient care delivery compared to the national average while also increasing quality of care and improving access to comprehensive services between 2013 and 2014 for quality, cost EMH reporting and access. (9/2015)
We value a work environment that motivates and inspires talented individuals to excel in their professions. We hold to the values of teamwork, service, excellence, meaningful work, honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves on offering opportunities for personal and professional growth while realizing the success of each individual accomplishment as valued members of the Goodwin Community Health team.
Candidates must be dedicated and passionate in carrying out the health center’s mission, which is:
“To provide exceptional health care that is accessible to all people in the community.”
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental with an agency subsidy for those who qualify and center paid group term life and STD. Many Voluntary benefits are available as well, including, but not limited to LTD, Vision, Flex Plan, Prepaid Legal, Discounted Auto and Home, 401(k), and a generous earned time benefit, to those who qualify.
Goodwin Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, federal, or local law. Qualified Veterans are encouraged to apply.